Translate

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Color Blocking

 Hey guys (: Today I'm gonna tell you about color blocking. So color blocking is pretty much when you take  completely different colors, and make them look good together. I used to think color blocking was weird and didn't really make sense, but when you find a way to make the colors look good together, it will look very fashionable...here are some examples of color blocking...



 This is a outfit that I already have. I really like how orange and black and white stripes go together...they complement each other.





 









This dress is an odd mix of dark green and purple. I've never experimented with these colors before, but I think the shades look good together.















This is a pretty complex outfit. It's got a sky blue shirt, red shorts, and black and white striped leggings. But I think they all look good put together, they don't seem to bother each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment