Translate

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Favorite Styles

   Hey guy's! Today I'm gonna tell you about what my favorite styles areand what I believe is cool to wear


  So one of the things I like these days are dresses that are longer on the back and shorter in the front. These are really nice and fashionable. If you like that kind of look I highly recommend it. (:




Another thing I love to see is, (note: this is for cooler weather.) any dress with muted color, long socks and boots, and maybe a scarf. I really really like muted color, (pretty much just normal colors mixed with gray) I know it seems dark but I just love how it looks (:




















 Another style I really like is a dress with a old fashion look with a collar. It's just so sweet and fun, and I must say it is one of my favorite styles. (:




That's all for now, if you liked this post please leave a comment and let me know your favorite styles.
Until next week, enjoy, inspire, and get inspired. (:

2 comments:

  1. Vivien ur SUCH a good artisttttttt. Love ur stuffff
    - Amber (from school)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Amber!! Glad you like it {;

    ReplyDelete