Translate

Monday, September 3, 2012

School Style

  Hello people! Sorry I missed Sunday's post two weeks in a row! That was very un-vivien-like of me! School has officially started, and I have looked through school, spotting different outfits and sketching them out to show you. So here are a few designs inspired by what I've seen people wear at school...



















When I saw this outfit I instantly liked it. It has black and white stripes,
(which i love)
a gray tank-top and a gray skirt. This is a mix between casual and dressy put perfectly together. (:






















This outfit is casual and fun. Fashionable and sweet. It has a nice fresh style and nice colors. I love the short yellow shirt with jean shorts. It was a great combination and a nice look for school, fashionable and ready to learn. (:






















This was really cute and stylish when I saw it, I'm not sure I captured it right in the sketch but it's close. this outfit was made up of different shades of black and I thought they were put together just right. I really like the uneven sides and boots. (:


















I love everything about this outfit. The checkered skirt, the pink suspenders. It was so original and unseen. It reeks of confidence and originality. You see black and white then out of nowhere, pink! It was put together very well. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment