Translate

Thursday, November 22, 2012

My Latest Fashion Sketches

   Hey everybody! Happy Thanksgiving!
I am back on fashion for the time being and I wanna show you a few of my newest sketches, (by newest i mean drawn about 20 minutes before writing this...)
Enjoy!


    First off I've got this outfit that I would really love to have! The first layer is a striped, black and dark purple shirt with a grey skirt and leggings. On the top is a yellow-brown raincoat that really pulls the outfit together. (;

    You guys have heard of pencil skirts, right? Well this is a literal Pencil Dress. I was looking
everywhere for inspiration, then I just looked at the colored pencils in my hand and used it for the
dress. (;

   This is my black and white Stripe Dress. This was also a desperate hope for inspiration when I started doodling what turned out to be the upper part of the dress. I like the style and simplicity of this dress. (;

   Thanks for reading! If you liked this post, leave a comment below and tell me what you think! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Until next time, have fun, inspire, and get inspired. (;

4 comments:

  1. I also like the style of the black and white dress. it's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great Vivien! I stumbled upon your blogspot recently. Hope you all are doing well, I am so happy to see you are continuing to express your great talent. Much love, always. -Vardine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vardine!
      I'm doing great-hope you are too,
      xo,
      ~Vivien

      Delete