Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Craft

  Hello everyone! As you know, it is now December and even though there is technically 23 days till the Holidays, I still say there is 25, so I've made a count-down out of post-it notes. Yes, post-it notes. And you know what? It doesn't even look HALF as bad as I thought it would!
You guys can use this for a nice little decoration and it doesn't even require that many supplies.
To make this all you need to do is get some sticky notes, (your choice of color), and put them into 5 rows of 5. Then you have yourself a count-down. Each day, take down a post-it until you reach the 25th day. You can stick it on any wall, really anywhere. (;

  I hope you guys enjoy and have happy holidays filled with memories. (;
See you later!


  Like this post? Leave a comment below and tell me what you think! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment