Translate

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Got Beauty?

 Last Friday, June 22, I was at the Ford Amphitheter watching BEauty live in the audience and it was amazing! It was my first time at the Ford and I couldn't have asked for anything better (: I like how they started off with the little kids and went on to teens and young adults. The website states that, "BEauty explores touchstone moments in the lives of Culture Shock dancers using hip hop music and dance to challenge stereotypes and social definitions."











I think this is a great experience for all hip-hop and dance lovers. The music was fun and unique, great for the style of dance. They put every emotion into the dances-joy, peace, heart break, fun, ect. and they even squeezed a bit of comedy into it. There were many well-known dance groups and individual dancers but on that stage and in the audience, everyone was equal. It was an amazing experience and I'd love to see something like it again. (:

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment