Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Headbands

Hey, everyone! Sorry I missed last week's blog, I was completely booked, but happy summer vacation!
Anyway, this past week I've been working on some headbands and I thought they turned out pretty awesome so...I will show them to you peoples. (:



The bright orange headband with the flower is girly and sweet. I'd wear this on some occasions and sometimes just for fun. I didn't make the flower on it but sew it on along with cutting and sewing the fabric. (I don't have a sewing machine yet so these were all hand sewn.) This is a perfect size for me and I think it would be fine for 10-13 year olds, maybe older.



The dark grey headband is  a bit too small on me but it's good for keeping my hair back and out of the way.  I think you could wear this every day. It's a little more formal, but still fashionable. I recommend this to 9-12 year olds but it's just an estimation.



The last dark lavender headband is empty on the top but still fashionable, a good color and good for keeping hair out of the way. It's a bit loose on me but not too loose. Feel free to leave some recommendations in the comments on what to put as a design on the empty headband. (I think this would be great for 10-14 year olds or older.)   (;


No comments:

Post a Comment