Translate

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Music, Tango and... a Hat



 

Last Friday, I went to the Dance Downtown with my family and a whole lot of other people. It was at the Downtown Music Center where couples came to dance Argentine tango. I had been there before, but only for the Christmas tree lighting, and I've never seen so many people come down there and dance! Plus I got to meet new people and and take some nice pictures.





And before I went there, I had made something...amazing...original...spectacular...
                                    A HAT!
But not just any hat...it's a hat with things you would probably never see on a hat. Some would call it "over the top," I'd call it, "something people ought to wear more often!"
I had made it the same day out of a regular sun-hat but I took out the

black ribbon, put in a white headband and added everything I thought would look good. I finished it and went to the dance with that same hat on my head. And the next day, and today...I haven't gone out without it! I think it's creative and that everyone should try and make something that expresses what's in their head, and put it on the outside.
\
         
                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment