Translate

Monday, May 28, 2012

Super Girl Dream


As a blogger, I find it nessasary for me to properly introduce myself...and as Super Girl, I think it's nessasary for me to tell you about all the adventures I'll have in the future! As you know, I love to design clothing...and I also love to write. So I think a blog is perfect for me because I can use all the power I have in writing and drawing and put it into what you're reading now. Hopefully when I have the time, my first adventure will be to write a book. I hope to start sometime in the summer...maybe not this summer, but the summer. I plan on putting all my imagination and creativity into it. Plus the most important part is that I won't have to read a book. 'You know why that's important? Well let's put it like this, I've tried to write a book before, and it kept changing. 'You know why? 'Cause when you read a new book, you get the feel of it and you write like the author of the book you're reading because that's what's on your mind. Anyway, another dream of mine is to go to Paris, but let's back up a bit... Right this very second, I am working my way up to college by making an art record. I plan on going to the Fashion Institude of Design and Merchandising, (F.I.D.M), and become a professional designer. I know it's a long time from now but it's good for me to start so I'll have history in designing. After I graduate I plan on flying over to Paris to make Super Girl known a little better... So now you know my dreams, Keep sticking to yours and they're sure to come true...


No comments:

Post a Comment