Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Coming Together


If you've seen my post, Dare to Dream, you probably saw the sketch of the design I was planning to make as my first dress. Well...I've gotten the fabrics and measured the sizes but I've still got a long way to go before its completely done, the upper color is a little off and I'm planning on looking some more for the exact shade, but for now that king of dark lavender is the color. And obviously I don't have a mannequin yet, you know what's under the cloth? A birdcage. Not kidding, I thought of that today (; when you plan on being any kind of artist, you've got to be creative and open to new ideas, you've got to take in and give out inspiration.
P.S. I made up for the post I missed, make sure you check out the two I posted today. 
Your blogger, Vivien (;

No comments:

Post a Comment