Translate

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sofa Canvas

Have you ever... sat on a couch...that was completely hand drawn on from head to toe...
if you answered yes...that's awesome for you, if you answered no, there's a party at my house, you're invited, and when you leave...you will realize that your answer has magically turned into yes.
Yes, it's true, my couch has been awesomely drawn on by...me :D
My mom was thinking of throwing away our family couch because it was getting old...so she said I could draw whatever I wanted on it so I picked up a cushion...sat down, and unsuccessfully tried to turn my brain on. That took me about ten minutes. So I started thinking of what to draw and I thought of clocks for some reason I cannot recall. So I started to draw a normal clock and thought it was boring...so I went all swirly on the sides and got lost in it. Then I drew a different clock and another, and another, and another, until the all of the upper couch cushions were packed with different types of clocks...but something still seemed to be missing. Soooooooooooooo...
I started to draw vein-like designs on the lower couch cushions and before I knew it, the ancient couch we were about to throw away...became an on-living masterpiece 'till this very day.






No comments:

Post a Comment