Translate

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Dare to Dream

Below are some more recent designs I have drawn. I'm planing to use the one below as the first dress I will completely make from scratch myself because the design is simple but fashionable. I plan to make this around summer time, (when I'll hopefully have my own sewing machine, or go use my grandma's), I'm not too experienced with a sewing machine but I'll have plenty of time to practice.



This dress is one of my favorites. Its funky and fun and it has a bit of color blocking with green and yellow and that kind of reddish purple. This is definitely something I would wear to a party or just going out somewhere. This dress has a nice individual look to it and it screams with rocker passion.



This is a sort of "Alice in Wonderland" themed dress with a midday blue fabric and a black trim. This dress has a sweet and subtle look to it and is something I would wear to...about anywhere but school.


                                              





This dress has a sort of mystifying creative vibe to it. It is something I would wear to go someplace with friends, this dress is outgoing and fun and I once again plan to hand draw the designs with fabric marker.
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment