Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Count Down to Paris

Hello! So today I'm going to tell you some very important and exiting information. As you know, I am very hooked up on going to Paris... my family and I were planning on going this year, because it was my year, (the year of the Dragon) but so many things came up that we didn't have any time so now we've started planning for next summer in June. So through my impatience, I have made a count down to June 15, witch is when we plan on leaving, and it starts...wait for it, wait...almost there, hold on a second...it's gonna happen..wait, just a minute...NOW! There is now, counting today, about 335 days till I go to Paris and when I get there will try to post more than I do now and show you pictures and drawings of what's happening...am I over-planning? No, of course not. Anyway, below are some sketches of what I drew in my journal today...

 
            
          



             



          





No comments:

Post a Comment