Translate

Friday, July 27, 2012

The Dance of Design

Hello again everyone! Today I'm gonna show you some new design sketches that I made. Hope you like them (:


  This sketch is my odd interpretation of a tango dress-as you can see, I added my own little twist to it.  This is something I would wear when I was older but I find it unique and different... (:


 This sketch is one of my absolute favorites (: I was going for a  kind of girly-ballerina look and this is what came from it :D I think it's a great mix of colors and I would DEFINATLY want to make this in the future, when I have more practice, (I want it to be perfect!) and have a sewing machine of course (:




I hope you liked the sketches guys! Have fun, inspire, and get inspired until the next Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment