Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fun with Friends

Hey guys! So I've told you once that I dream of going to the college F.I.D.M. But I forgot one very important detail...I want to go to F.I.D.M. with a very special friend of mine. Aida and I have been friends since Junior Kindergarden and ever since 2nd grade we've dreamed of being famous fashion designers together. I'm not very sure how we found out about F.I.D.M. but we both have our eyes on it, and we are gonna stick together until we reach our dreams :) So Aida came over yesterday and after we used every fun idea we could think of, something popped into our heads. We decided to make a shirt (: I showed Aida how to cut and sew the fabric, I did one side and she did the other, but we had to go over it twice because we didn't have a sewing machine. The shirt was meant to be for Aida but we cut it a bit too small on the sides so we decided to give it as a present to her little sister. As a finishing touch, we added a dark orange flower to the side, (witch I already had) and finally preseted to her sister (: She loved the shirt we made and it fit her perfectly :D A handmade present is always appreciated and fun to make so grab a friend and get going! Have fun and I'll see you next week :)




  






                             

No comments:

Post a Comment