Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Deviously Delicious Powers of Brie Cheese...


Hello Everyone, sorry to say...this post won't be very relatable to the people out there who don't like (love) brie cheese so when I say "brie," pretend it's your absolute favorite cheese. So, I was at my favorite bakery with my mom and I saw that they had added something to their menu called Paris breakfast so we decided to try it. It had baguette bread and brie cheese, butter and jam and we ate it without hesitation for the next two days...On the third day, I knew I shouldn't have all that brie but there it was...staring at me, saying Eat me, eat me.... and you know what? I ate it. Yup I did... in fact I had some this morning, anyway, you have been warned of the deviously delicious powers of brie cheese (:




P.S. here's the bakery's website with more info, www.berolinabakery.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment