Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Viv vrs. Mamas

 Hello Everyone! Happy July 4th! So today I'm gonna show you a drawing that is planning on going pretty far. If you guys have heard of the chocolate company, Mama's Gone Cacao, well one of the moms, is my mom (: and this is a fashion design style drawing of them. But it didn't get like this right away, first I drew it in my style with no faces and went over and showed it to the moms.
 "They need to have a face," they said. So I went ahead and drew on their faces, went back and showed it to them. "It's really good but why aren't we smiling? And where's my lipstick?" So I went back, drew smiles, (and lipstick), and at that time didn't even bother to show it to the moms until later...and when I did..."It's great Viv, but one last thing, where's the jewelry? Like earrings?"
"Both your ears are covered," I said.
"Necklaces, bracelets?" they said.
"You know what,no. you're not getting any jewelry, nope. Nu-uh" and that my friends, is the story of how this drawing, came to be...


Want to hear the Mamas' side of the story? Go to their blog at www.mamasgonecacao.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment